- 4 bathrooms
- 10 bedrooms
- En-suite bathrooms
- Washing Machine
Manchester Student Homes’ Landlord of the Year presents this amazing student house is set over 4 floors in a refurbished Victorian house and is in modern, excellent condition.
It has a huge kitchen-diner (with 40″ TV),10 large double bedrooms (2 en-suite),a good sized lounge (with 40″ TV), 1 bathroom, 1 shower room and a large private garden.
All 10 bedrooms have double beds and one of the bedrooms even has its own additional front door! The house is fully alarmed and has security lights at the front and back.
The location is excellent and is very close to both trendy West Didsbury and Didsbury Village. There are many local amenities, with The Woodstock pub and Albert’s restaurant only across the road. Bus routes along Wilmslow Road and Palatine Road are a short 2 minute walk away and run regularly to all universities and the city centre.
FLOORSPACE ALSO OFFER:
- No Signing or Agency Fees
- Half Rent over the summer and you can live in the property
- Direct contact with your landlord
- Routine cleaner for all common areas
- Hassle free bills inclusive rent that includes electricity*, gas*, water, TV licence, Contents Insurance and the fastest fibre broadband available with wi-fi. (*subject to a generous fair usage policy)
Don’t miss out, Call now to view!